Simply Amazing Prize: Who will "Win their wedding"?
Simply Bows and Chair Covers revealed to you in one of our August blogs that we were thrilled to be sponosring CFM's 5 Brides Competition in aid of Cash for Kids.They are giving one lucky couple the chance to win their ultimate dream wedding worth over £15,000!
This amazing wedding package includes.....
A wedding at The Swallow Hilltop Hotel, Carlisle. The package includes red carpet, Champagne or Bucks Fizz reception drink for 50 guests, Wedding Service, 4 course meal for 50 guests served after the wedding ceremony, 4 complimentary bottles of wine per table (to a maximum of 6 tables), Toast Master, champagne for toast for 500 people, Evening reception for 100 people including finger buffet and disco. The Bride and groom will have use of a room before the wedding, Bridal Suite for after the wedding, meal and overnight stay for 1st anniversary, 6 weeks leisure club use before wedding. The package is worth £9000
A wedding dress to the value of £1000 from KoKoa Bride
2 bridesmaids dresses to the value of £200 each from KoKoa Bride
Groom and Best Man Suit Hire from KoKoa Bride - choose from either a short jacket suit with waistcoat, a tailed suit with waistcoat or a Prince Edward Suit with waistcoat worth £172
Bespoke designer cupcake tower with 100 cupcakes and a 5” cutting cake and loan of display stand from Fantasweets Cupcakes worth £280
Bridal flowers to the value of £150 from Bloomsberry
Wedding photography for the wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast, 30 7”x5” photos and viewing CD of your order from Picture U worth £395
Wedding Décor chair covers with organza bows with matching table runners to match Bride and Grooms colour Scheme from Simply Bows and Chair Covers worth £490
Wedding Video from Higham’s Wedding Services, including Video of Wedding Day and part of the evening and supply of a DVD in case worth £650
Brides Hair from Lockstock Hairdressing including pre wedding consultation and trial plus brides hair styling on wedding day at their salon in Carlisle. The package is worth £100
Honeymoon from The Co-Operative Travel – this is a 4 night break at Faweather Grange Lodges for the Bride and Groom starting on 1st October 2012
30 minute performance at the Wedding Evening Reception from Zing Choir
Wedding Rings from the Wed Fit Range to the value of £600 from Nicholson and Coulthard
Whisper the Barn Owl Ring Delivery from Kielder Water Birds of Prey Centre worth £300
A 1m x 1m single block Ice Sculpture from UK Ice Sculptures worth £350
Well.... Wednesday night brough all of the competing couples together at The Hilltop Hotel for BRIDAL BOOTCAMP!!! Couples had to compete against each other in a range of physical and fun challenges to be narrowed down to just four couples.
The four best couples were then put through to the final stage of the competition (there were 5 hence the title but one couple have sadly dropped out) .... lets meet them!
Clare and Brett
Katie and William
Rebecca and Ricky
Sarah and Mark
Fore more information on each couple, how theyre getting on... please visit http://www.cfmradio.com/finalists/
- Simply An Elite Wedding Fair At Doxford Hall
- Simply Wedding Show Inspiration At Rheged Centre
- Simply A Wedding Fair ~ The Only Way Is Essex
- Simply Honoured To Be A Wedding Supplier and Bridesmaid
- Simply A Fabulous Wedding Fayre at The Beautiful Fasque House in Aberdeenshire
- Simply An Elite Wedding Show ~ The Big One!
- Simply... A Luxury Wedding Exhibition at Allerton Castle
- Simply a franchise in focus! Harrogate
- Simply a franchise in focus: Aberdeen
- Simply Setting the Standard: The Tayside Wedding Collective
- Simply a Wedding in a Minion!
- Simply a beautiful venue: The Blue Bell, Bedford
- Simply Bringing Glamour to the Party!
- Simply Medieval Splendour.. Langley Castle Wedding Fayre
- Jenny Packham Event in the NE!
- Simply Inspirational!
- Simply a beautiful vintage real wedding
- Simply your exclusive invitation..
- Simply Bows and Chair Covers Real Life Wedding, Jess and her Langley Castle Wedding
- Simply a Franchise in Focus- Meet Joanne from Lancashire
- High Street Wedding Fashion
- Simply a superb year!
- The Crown Hotel, Harrogate, Wedding Fair
- Trick? Or Treat?
- We get the seal of approval from Theo Paphitis!
- Sandford Springs Golf Club Sunday 21st October Wedding Fayre 11am - 4pm
- Open Evening next week at Stanwix Gallery....
- The Chequers Hotel Newbury - Sunday 14th October, Wedding Fayre 11am - 4pm
- Wedding Fayre at Donnington Grove Golf and County Club - Sunday October 7th, 11am - 4pm
- Now working with Deanwood Park Golf Club
- Caledonian by Thistle Wedding Fayre
- We support The Sick Children's Trust...
- Simply Elegant
- Simply Tesco!
- Simply Choctastic: Choccywoccydoodah
- Lancashire Bride Blog
- 2011 A Year of Awards
- Simply Hollywood Glamour!
- Simply Hollywood Glamour
- Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year from Simply Bows and Chair Covers!
- Simply Bows & Chair Covers 3rd birthday!
- Simply Bows & Chair Covers 3rd Birthday!
- Happy New Year from Simply Bows and Chair Covers!
- 'Moroccan' themed wedding
- North East Women Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2011
- Simply Second Time Lucky!
- Star Radio Business Awards 2011
- Simply Christmas Inspiration
- Simply Autumnal
- Simply Supper Club!
- Simply Daydreams & Diaries
- Simply Delicious!
- 'Nutcracker' themed photo shoot feature in Belle Bridal Autumn 2011
- Simply Amazing Prize: Who will "Win their wedding"?